Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Exciting News and Much Needed Post!!

Okay, so I have been a little absent from the blogging world lately.... I'm sorry to those of you who keep chewing my butt to update!!! Since October not much has changed in the lives of Cory and I , except that we are expecting a baby girl on July 30th!! I guess that is a really big change, but we've been so busy with that and other things that our blog has been pretty neglected.
We are so super excited to welcome a little baby girl into the world, and can't wait for her to become a part of our little family. It is so surreal, crazy, and so so much fun.
Pregnancy hasn't been too bad. The first three months were not so good because I was extremely sick but it has now passed. I feel great, and just can't wait to see her. I am now five months along and am beginning to get frustrated because I am in the awkward stage of my regular clothes not fitting so well, but maternity clothes are just too big.
Cory felt her kicking for the first time the other night, and it was so exciting. I just don't know how she is going to get any bigger in there because I can already feel her moving around like crazy, it doesn't seem like she has enough room to grow- but I guess it's just a miracle!!
Other than the baby, everything is pretty normal. We are still happy as ever, and couldn't ask for anything else!!
Here are some pictures of the newest addition to our little Rosenlof family. Enjoy!!






13 comments:

Quarnbergs said...

its about time!!! :) i cant wait to meet that lttle girl!! love ya much

Elin Brotherson said...

Oh my HELL You updated!!! YAY!!! I am so excited for the new baby!! You looked so cute last night!! I miss working with you...YAY for the update!!

Brittany Miller said...

Hey! I heard you were awhile ago and that is so exciting! I hear ya about being sick. I was so sick I thought I was dying! But its all good now. How exciting its a girl, we will know in 3 weeks and its going by so slow!

Congrats to you two and keep updating!

The Lusks said...

Congrats on the girl that is so exciting!!! She will be beautiful!!

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

Yay for babies! Congratulations- that is so exciting!!!

Thunderbay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thunderbay said...

Cogratulations!!! I am so excited for you both. I can't wait to see pictures of her she will be sooo cute. Do you have any names picked out?

Joe and Aubrey said...

Its about time you update!! Its a good thing you have an awesome friend that lets you come over and use her computer!! What are you going to do without me :( I am soooo excited for this baby girl to get here I cant even wait. Love you!!

Amanda Hall said...

Oh my goodness! That is so exiting. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

SOOOO happy for you! She will be the cutest girl ever!!

Sean & Toni said...

Lacey congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and Cory! I hope everything is going well for you guys up in Sanpete!

Smitty n' Chelle said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! I am glad you are feeling better! The first three months are always the pits but it gets so much better after that! Hey, do you have a face book?

The Robinsons said...

Hey girl, How are you! congratulations on the little one! You will have to give me your email address so that I can add you to my blog! since mine is private!