Saturday, March 5, 2011

Family Pictures


I haven't written a post forever, there is just so much to write about, and not enough time. Tenley is already 7 months old and I can't believe it. Time is just flying by. She is getting to be more and more fun every day, and I just love her little personality. She does have an attitude that I am a little nervous for, but she is the cutest little girl in the world :-) Cory is still working in a different place all the time, but is mostly in the Salt Lake Area. For that reason we have put our house up for sale. I have mixed feelings about selling it. I don't want to leave Sanpete County, with all of our family and friends, but at the same time, it would be nice to see Cory more and it would be a lot less of a commute for him. I guess we'll see, the market isn't the greatest for selling right now. Anyway life is great and I am loving it. Aubrey took our family pictures a few weeks ago, so I thought I'd share a few. Enjoy!!!




































7 comments:

Elin Brotherson said...

Very Cute!! I can't believe how big Tennley is getting!! She is so adorable!! Miss seeing you all the time, you must be at the credit union!!!

Joe and Aubrey said...

Those pics are AMAZING!!! you must of had one amazing photographer!! ;) Miss you.

Smitty n' Chelle said...

love the pictures!!! what a cute family you have!

Knudsen's said...

Way cute pics Lace! I love your family! And Tennley is adorable! Congrats to you guys! HOpe things are going great!

Anonymous said...

dude,
you need to make your font on your page bigger. I'm trying to read your post and I can't see... I love your little family! Are you bringin her to the dunes this year? hope things are going good. tell nicole hi for me1

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged! New post... Take a pic of all these wonderful things and show us what it's really like caught off guard.
No Cleaning... GO!
#1 Kitchen
#2 Fridge
#3 bathroom
#4 Self Portrait -as is, no getting ready
#5 Favorite room
#6 your closet
#7 Favorite Shoes
#8 Your little one...
#9 Laundry Room
#10 Dream Vacation Destination

Now tag all your friends in a comment!

Sky said...

I miss you too Lace! I'm glad to hear that things are going good for you! Tennley is beautiful! I want to see her in real life! haha