Monday, January 5, 2009

Late New Years!!!

I have been meaning to do a post about New Years since my last post, but haven't had time or access to a computer... so here are some fun pics from our New Years Celebration!! We played Rock Band (more the guys played Rock Band), and other fun games. We also ate SO SO much!! It was a blast to see everyone and have a nice fun relaxing night!! Thanks everyone for coming over :-)



All the Girls from left to right- Janelle, Heidi, Kristy,Lindsay, Me, and Cheney!!
We were so excited about our new years attire, our husbands not so much- But Kayson loved them!!!


All the Girls Again!!



Linds, Me, and Heidi


My Cheney and Me



Morgan, Janelle, Lindsay, Kray, and Kristy in the kitchen visiting and eating- we had so much food!


Mike, Heidi, Cheney, Devan, and Jordan rockin out ;-)

3 comments:

The Christiansen's said...

Hey I am so glad you finally got your blog going! I love your house it is so cute! Thanks abt your comment, we will get things figure out hopefully soon! it will get better we just have to keep our heads up! how are things going with you and Cory?? keep in touch!

The Beesley's said...

Woohooo!! That was the best New Years ever! We seriously had tons of fun-- thanks!!

Elin Brotherson said...

Hello Lacey!! I didn't know you blogged!!I am adding you to my list hope you don't mind!!