Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So.... it's winter...... even at the Sand Dunes!!!. Cory and I went to the dunes with Mike and Heidi this weekend. We figured since it was so warm here that it had to be like ten degrees warmer out there. The snow that we do have on the mountain isn't enough for Cory to snowmobile, so he had to play with his other toys!!!

Mike and Cory

We had a lot of fun... but let me just tell you it was freezing cold!!! The sun wasn't even out, it had to hide behind the clouds all day.


Me and My Amazing Husband ;)

Sand Mountain


Heidi and I freezin our butts off!!!

So I came to the conclusion that even though I LOVE the Sand Dunes... it'll have to wait til it gets a bit warmer before we go out again. :-)




5 comments:

Cox Family said...

Lacey looks like you had fun! Your blog is so cute I love it! Hope to see you soon :)

The Beesley's said...

Wow.. I'm surprised to see there were actually other people out there. You people are crazy! But I'm glad that you had fun.. I miss you, I haven't seen you forever!

Annalee and Buck said...

Ha ha, I know how you feel. For a couple years there our family went out there the day after Christmas if you remember that? It was so cold! We rode in our snow suits. I'm sick of the cold, time to bring on some heat!

Taya Marie said...

Looks like fun Lace.. the boys and those sand dunes.. it's like an unhealthy love affair! :) Hope things are good..

Kailee Joy said...

Burrrrr! I'm cold just looking at our pictures! Last time I was out to the Sand Dunes was winter sometime and I wrecked and almost killed Lindy and Jolyn (my dad's fling then!)
I felt so bad and was freezing my butt off that I spent the rest of the day in the truck!