Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

This year for Halloween was a little different.... we don't really know many people out here, so we only did a little trick or treating.  One of my visiting teachers, Robin, has a little girl that is almost one year old, so her and Tenley have been playing together a little bit.  Robin is super nice and I am so grateful for her reaching out to our family.  I am so grateful for the gospel and for the support system that we can find through it no matter where we are at. 
Anyway, I dressed Tenley as a little witch this year, and wasn't super prepared with everything else going on, but, in my opinion, she is adorable no matter what.  She hasn't picked up on "trick or treat" yet, but she kept saying "nandy" which means "candy".  SOOO cute!!! 






Hope everyone had a great and Happy Halloween!!!!

0 comments: