Thursday, November 3, 2011


The other day Tenley and I explored the small town that we are temporarily calling home!!!!  There isn't much here, but it is starting to become more and more like home.  I saw a sign today that said:
Do What You Can
With What You Have
Where You Are!!
Absolutely loved it!!
 This is a picture of the RV park that we are staying at!!

 The town is litterally the like an underground river in the middle of the desert, it's kinda crazy.  Area 51 is just over the mountain!!

 Windwill ridge is one of two places to eat here.
 Couldn't resist pictures of my girl!!!  Absolutely love her and her little personality!!!  She is amazing!!





1 comments:

Brittany Miller said...

Bryce thinks we should be around there maybe by the end of the month! I was excited it is close to Area 51, total nerd I know... but I think it would be fun to try to check it out a little bit. Did you get the invite for my blog? It is still private.