Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bummed Out

So, I am totally bummed out because I LOST MY CAMERA!!!! It took me forever to start a blog because my excuse was that I didn't have a camera to post fun pictures... then I was so excited to get one for Christmas!!!

I now cannot find it anywhere!!!

I refuse to say that it will never be found.. but I went shopping with my Mom on Saturday, I had it there and never took it out of the car, then took everything, including my camera out of her car when we got home, and now I have simply... hopefully misplaced it. Until then though, I have been in a completely bummed out mood and I super depressed about it!!! AHHHHH I just want to cry!!! So, everyone pray, wish, do whatever it is you can to make my camera turn up... it would be greatly appreciated....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang sorry Lace that just sucks. I am sure it is just missed placed and you will find it I am sure you will. Missed work'n with you today. You needed a day off without stress well I guess that didn't happen. Sorry:( You will find it!!

Annalee and Buck said...

That is the worst feeling ever, I'm so sorry. I hope it turns up somewhere :( I've misplaced mine before and luckily it's always came back to me so hopefully yours will too!

Jake and Cheryl said...

I feel for ya Lacey. In January we went snowboarding and took my camera cuz we took a fried that had never been so we thought we would get some funny pics. Well Jake took some pics and put the camera in the top pocket on his coat well it fell out and he didn't relise it until he tried taking a picture of my blackeye I got that day and we were in town. The good news some one found it the bads news we don't know who so its gone forever.

The Ahlins said...

So you didn't find it in the ackward place you think you saw it? I am sorry, hopefully you find it!