Sunday, March 29, 2009

Old and New News!!

So, I did find my camera, which means I need to update everyone on the pics that I did have and now do have...


I went on a shopping trip with my amazing mom last weekend and we had so much fun!! She is the most AwESomE person in the whole world, and I couldn't ask for a better mom or friend!! We had a blast shopping our butts off. This however would be the night I lost/ misplaced my camera, so I didn't get a chance to post about it until now...

Also......We had our monthly buncos night last night, and it was so much fun!! Plus, my honey came home with the motherload- whoo hoo!!! Afterwards, we went to Tim and Lindsay's to play Mario Kart - BEST GAME EVER!!!! It was really fun and we all just kinda hung out and relaxed, plus I got to play with two cute boys!!! Easton and Kray!!!
Easton was bein a goofball!!! He is so dang cute!!! Linds, Aub, Easton, and Joe(he's too into the game to pause for a picture though)
Me and Kray!!! isn't he handsome?!! I just love him!!

Here are all the boys!!! They are all busy playing Mario Kart, and Easton was hoarding the popcorn all to himself!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you found your camara. Sounds like you had a lot of fun at Bonco's you didn't get to wild at the neighbors house lastnight at least I didn't hear you get to loud so I cooked the eggs today!! Haha.

Smitty n' Chelle said...

I am so glad you found your camera, that is the worst! Looks like you guys have been having fun! your mom is just too cute. Tell her Hello from me!! I sure do miss all you Ftn.Greeners!

daddymommyandbabysteggell said...

Well I am so happy that you found your camera, I hate that feeling you get in your stomach when you know you lost something! But I am super jealous of your Mario Kart night, I miss out on that stuff living up here.

Joe and Aubrey said...

Ha ha Easton does love his popcorn!!! We had so much fun, we should do that more often.

The Beesley's said...

Thanks for coming over!! I had so much fun!! And thats a pretty good picture you got of my butt!! :) I love your guts!!