Tuesday, April 7, 2009

**Tagged**

Okay, sorry to everyone who has tagged me... I know I haven't kept up!! But here goes.. this was a hard one...
10 HONEST, and INTERESTING things about myself.....

1- I HATE Tomatoes!! Yes, HATE!! I seriously don't know how anyone can eat them- they disgust me!!

2- I am usually home all week by myself because of Cory's work... I get bored so I work three jobs to keep myself almost too busy!! ( Yes, we need a baby! )

3- I cannot, CANNOT just sit and relax or watch T.V.- I always feel like I have to be moving or doing something- maybe there is something wrong with me who knows!!

4- I have found a newfound interest and love in the gospel! Growing up I wasn't sure this would ever happen, but it has and now I just can't get enough!!!

5- I am a VERY sociable person! I love spending time with family and friends!

6- I am very accident prone!! Seriously though- Clutz might be a better description!!

7-I really wish that I could quit working and just tag along with Cory wherever he is working, I miss him so much all week it drives me crazy!!

8- I don't miss High School much at all, but I miss all the sports I used to play!! Really MISS them, like if I had the opportunity to play Softball, Soccer, or Basketball ( competetive ) I would probably drop everything in a second!!

9- I really want to have a baby- I just am not sure when that is going to happen- not yet but hopefully sometime in my five-year future!!

10- I have the best family and friends in the world! They are so amazing and life would be so utterly boring without them all!!

**** I Tag whomever hasn't already been tagged with this one--- it seems everyone already has-- but if you haven't-- YES- This One Is For YOU!!!******

0 comments: