Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

I have been really slow at posting about Easter this year, but we had so much fun!! We decided last minute to head out to the Sand Dunes, and it was really worth the trip. We had a lot of fun camping and riding our four wheelers!! The weather wasn't even bad, at least not as bad as I had expected. Friday and Sunday were both beautiful days... Saturday was overcast all day, and it did sprinkle a little Saturday night.. just enough to settle the dust :-) It was so much fun. I was mad at myself though because I didn't realize it until we were out there, but my camera battery was almost dead, so I didn't get many pictures and I am totally bummed out!!!

My Sister came out with us and spent the weekend, it was so awesome to have her, she's the best!!

These are pics of Cor jumping his 4-wheeler, he had a blast... and even managed to wreck the Raptor... :-(

3 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Sand Dunes look like fun... It's been about 4+ years since I've been out there! Looks like you had a great and fun Easter.

Team Bailey said...

Hi Lacey! I'm glad you commented. I must admit, I've blog stalked you as well! Ha ha. I will for sure add you! You guys are a way cute couple...it's so fun to see how everyone's lives are going! Take care!

NATALIE THOMPSON said...

How fun! We havent been out there for years! My boys would LOVE to go again!