Thursday, March 26, 2009

FOUND!!!!

WHOO HOO!!! I FOUND MY CAMERA!! So, after a full two days of searching everywhere that I thought possible... I mean everywhere... I found my blasted camera. I cleaned my house all day yesterday, but didn't move my kitchen table because I deep cleaned the kitchen on Saturday so it wasn't due... anyway I swear I looked all over in the kitchen for my dang camera and it was no where to be found for two whole days!!
When I got home from my parents house last night (after I posted about losing my camera) I was talking to Mal on the phone, telling her all about my camera crisis... when I randomly decided to teeter a chair back... Now let me just say, I looked ALL OVER in the kitchen. I never pulled the chairs out from under the table, but I did put my head under the table to see if the camera was sitting on any of the chair seats... I swear it wasn't there!!! Well anyway, I teeter the chair back and right there in plain sight is my RED camera case!!! (Yes it's Red, it doesn't exactly blend in with anything....)

I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! I thought I had lost all of my past pictures, and that I wouldn't be able to take any new ones for awhile... WOOT WOOT, I found it!!! Thank Goodness!!!

2 comments:

The Beesley's said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you found it! Now you can post a picture or something on your blog!! : ) Love your guts!

Elin Brotherson said...

Finally you post!! I hope you had a good day off yesterday, I am assuming you didn't till the yard?! Purse party at 1:30 if you want to meet me and Ashley up there!!