Monday, June 29, 2009

EIGHT

Thanks for the tag Sky... this was a hard one for me!
Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1- Going to the Temple
2- Seeing Cory Tonight
3- Sleep
4- Seeing Cory Tonight
5- Sleep
6- Getting My Nails redone
7- The Fourth Of July
8- The Derby


Eight Things I Did This Weekend:
1- Went Up The Mountain
2- Mowed The Lawn
3-Cleaned My House
4- Weeded Flower Beds
5- Went to dinner with mom and dad
6- Played games with Shandi and Garrett
7- Went to Lagoon
8- Ate at Texas Roadhouse


Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1- Run A Marathon
2- Sleep
3- Take A Vacation
4- Sew
5- Be Out Of Debt
6- Go with Cory when he goes out of town for work
7- Have the summers off!
8- Go Outside


Eight Shows That I Watch:
1- One Tree Hill
2- Grey's Anatomy
3- Private Practice
4- The Office
5- That's about it, I don't watch a lot of T.V.
6-
7-
8-


Eight Places I'd Like To Travel:
1- Germany
2- Italy
3- Switzerland
4- Jamaica
5- France
6- Paris
7- England
8- Australia


Eight People I Tag:
1- Aub
2- Linds
3- Cathie
4- Chalein
5- Shay
6- Chanda
7- Annalee
8- Kali

1 comments:

The Beesley's said...

Hi sister.. thanks for the tag.. I really am going to do it, I'm just waiting for one of those moments when I have 5 minutes to sit down and do it! I miss you.. hope you have a good day!