Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fun Weekend Camping

This last weekend we all decided to go camping for the weekend up Gooseberry in Fairview Canyon. It was so much fun. It was quiet, relaxing, and so much fun. We sat around the fire on Friday night until about 2:30 a.m. which is probably the latest I have stayed up in almost a year, it was crazy!! We made smores and just visited with everyone, it was a great time. I hope we do it again soon.

All the guys played horseshoes... my honey needs a little more practice :-)
Easton and I going for a four wheeler ride
Easton and His Trains!!
Aub and I
My Husband And I- he hates taking pictures.
Camping was so much fun, I love summer for camping, and everything else about summer. Soon we are going to have a girls only camping trip and I am so excited... even though the guys think that it is an impossible feat... we are gonna do it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go camping so bad:( I hope we get to go soon. Sounds like you had a busy but fun weekend.

The Beesley's said...

You did get Cory to smile in that one picture!! It cracks me up how he moans everytime you get your camera out.. he's such a stinker! I wish we would've been able to come up and hang out with you guys.. maybe next time, right? And about the girls trip.. we could totally do it, that would be a blast!!! Love your guts!