Monday, June 22, 2009

Rare Phenomenon!!!

This weekend was quite a fun-filled weekend. We had so much fun hanging out with friends and family. On Saturday afternoon we went to the off-road show. It was a lot of fun to watch the BMX riders and also the motorcross riders. They were really awesome. I was so excited because I actually remembered my camera... so, I go to take a few pics, and of course it was dead. So I'm really bummed out!!

Later on, we were really bored and so we decided to go the movie The Proposal!! It was a great movie, I would definitely see it again. It was a little bit of chick flick, but Cory actually enjoyed it too! It was funny. Sandra Bullock is great, I just love her!!

On Sunday, we met with both sides of the family!! It was a really nice day with family. A really rare phenomenon occurred... CORY PLAYED SOFTBALL!!! Yes, my husband who has never, EVER played before, and actually kinda despises the sport... he played softball with us. He was actually really good, especially for never playing. It was a lot of fun.

Like I said, I am totally bummed that my battery was dead on my camera, but I did manage to charge it long enough to get a few pics of Sunday.







4 comments:

Joe and Aubrey said...

OMG...Cory played softball?...a miracle has happened!!!

The Beesley's said...

Wow!! I'm totally impressed.. I can't believe he played with you guys. Now, when he's all annoyed because you're playing just tell him, well you played so why can't I? haha I'm sure he would appreciate that! I'm so glad you had a good weekend.. We went and saw the proposal last night and I loved it!! I seriously couldn't laugh hard enough... LOVED IT!!! Anyway, hope you have an amazing day! Love your guts!

Anonymous said...

Saturday was way fun! I really hope they do that again. They took some really cool pictures and posted them on sidexsideforum.com go to events and click on the off road show.....And Cory play ball? Thats like Tod playing WOW!

Kailee Joy said...

Wow, Cory played softball!? :) That's awesome, he'll have to tell Chris ALL about it and how cool it is!! :)

BTW: I owe you $15 still!