Monday, June 1, 2009

So this past weekend was pretty eventful.... We celebrated Lacey Kogaines' bachelorette party, which was a total blast. Lindsay planned some really fun games, ( they involved cucumbers, bananas, and a few other things), I got some pictures, but decided not to post them.... ;-) We had so much fun visiting, and most of all dancing and karaoke-ing. It was a really fun girls night!!

The Bachelorette herself :-)

Linds and Rak


My sister and I ( she was supposed to be dancing )

Easton really did have so much fun, he was dancing right along with us, but I think he was pooped!!!

Aubs and I

My Sista- Love Her

Linds and Rak.... saluting the flag !!!

Yeah Rak is a crazy girl:-)



On Sunday, my dad got tickets for all of us to go to the Salt Lake Bees game. It was so much fun to go the game and spend the day with my family!!! We had great seats and were shaded the entire game which was so nice. Thanks Dad, we all had a blast!!
After the game we went and ate yummy food at the Olive Garden. It was really yummy!! We learned this funky way to fold napkins that sorta makes the napkins look like a pair of ya-ya's. We learned it in California with my dad's birth mother Annelyse... so now, everywhere we go one of us is bound to fold our napkin into this shape... well my little brother did it and put it on the other brothers head... it was great :-)

1 comments:

The Beesley's said...

Ha.. I didn't even see that you had posted this until tonight!! aaahhhh we had so much fun that night, didn't we? I love playing with you, we make a pretty amazing karaoke and dance team!! :) We should do it more often! Thanks for coming with me, you're the best! Love you!