Thursday, February 12, 2009

Church Ball and Such......

So, I recently went to one of my little bro's church ball games... Let me just say, I have never been to a Church Ball game and man was it intense!!! It was the regional semi-finals, so I'm sure it was more intense than usual, but from what I hear, people get pretty into it!!! It was a lot of fun to watch my little bro play, he did awesome. Needless to say they still lost, but is was worth it to go!! Love Ya Kaden!!


The pics of him playing aren't very high quality because he just wouldn't hold still!!


Just us being goofs... we are especially good at this :-)

He is so much taller than me, I seriously can't believe it!!

AND......

I seriously miss my baby :-( This is us going snowmobiling last week, but he just looks so darn cute :-) I love him soooo so much!!

2 comments:

The Beesley's said...

I can't believe how big your little brother is! Wow! Cory comes home today- YAY.. What are you guys doing tonight? I think Tim was going to call him and see if he would help him for a min in the basement.. I seriously miss you- I haven't seen you for a long time. Call me tonight ok?! Love your guts!

Thunderbay said...

Hey Cute Girl :) How are you? Just wanted to comment on your bridal pictures I LOVE THEM you look gorgeous.