Friday, February 6, 2009

Viewer Discrestion Advised

Fair warning... the following might be considered semi-inappropriate for some.....


This last Saturday night, Lacee Kogaines had a "sex party" at her house. I went with my good friend Lindsay!! It was such a fun night. To start it off... I wasn't going to go at first, so I was about a half an hour late, and the last one to arrive. Oh, I must mention that at this particular type of "sex party" they sell Stripper Poles to put in your house..... yes!!! Real live stripper poles, they are actually pretty cool. They just bolt into one of the studs in your ceiling and voila!! You've got yourself your very own Stripper Pole!!! ( They do come out and re-install easily, so no, you unfortunately don't have to leave them up when expecting company- could you imagine that conversation piece!!)
Okay.. So the story goes... I arrived late, walked in the front door and of course they have a stripper pole set up :-) So, as soon as I walk into the room they are all taunting me saying that since I was late and the last one to arrive I get to be the first to dance on the Stripper Pole!!! (They either thought I was really gullable, or that I just flat out would refuse to do it) So, me being the AweSOmE, outgoing person that I like to be- just willingly grasp the stripper pole with my right hand.... proceed to wrap my left leg around it in a stripper-like fashion ;) Then, I proceed to try to swing around the pole..... anyone want to take a stab at what happened next??? Oh yes, I did, I so totally did!! The pole was not even close to bolted into the ceiling!! (Duh, I shoulda thought of that) So, needless to say, both the pole and I went crashing to the floor!! Not carpet mind you, hardwood floor!! It was the most amazing stripper dance I'm sure any of the spectators had ever seen :-) The poor hostess didn't know what to grab for when I was crashing.... don't worry though, she caught the pole and it was safe and sound!!
So, the remainder of the night was such a blast, and I had so much fun. Lindsay and I were trying everything possible, and having such a good time.... we got little wieners and little pairs of boobies to put on our pens as little toppers- yeah they were interesting and fun!! I won some game- can't remember which game- and so I got to be some kind of princess with a crown and whip thingy---- (Explaining the picture below)


So thanks Lacee for a great time, it was nice to get out with the girls!!

3 comments:

The Lusks said...

That is hillarious!!!! Sounds like fun.

The Ahlins said...

wait I thought her name was Lindsay! (the one in the picture) I would have loved to make fun of you for the longest time about that!oh wait maybe I will!

The Beesley's said...

HA HA HA HA!!! I LOVE YOU! I read the striper pole story to Tim, and I couldn't even get thru it- I was laughing SO hard.. just picturing you taking advantage of that pole! Man that cracks me up! I'm so glad that you came with me- you're my favorite!! :)