Thursday, February 19, 2009

So Sick Of....

I'm sick yet again!!! I swear I get this annoying cold, keep it for about two weeks, it goes away for what seems like only two minutes, and then out of no where it's back again..... ugh.... I am totally completely sick of it. It just makes keeping up with everything in life extremely difficult, which is not something that me or anyone enjoys. I lose all motivation to do anything!!! I just don't know what my deal is.... If anyone knows any miraculous cold remedies please do share!! Because vitamins and tons of water just isn't working for me for some odd and annoying reason..... hate to complain... but I just had to do it!!!

7 comments:

The Beesley's said...

Poor girl-- You really need to get rid of that thing! Maybe you should go to the doctor and get some medication or something.. that may help! Are you guys coming over on Friday? Oh yeah.. we should go to Morgan & Janelles wedding together?? Love your guts!

The Lusks said...

I am so sorry you have been sick. I have had the same cold for 3 weeks I think I am finally getting over it though. But it sucks. Get feeling better.

Elin Brotherson said...

Im blaming my cold on you!! I just got it and it sucks!! Get better. Ill see you tonight!!

Annalee and Buck said...

I once heard about this remedy called bleeding. Kinda similar to the verb, bleeding. What you do is find a big vein, cut it open, and bleed out all the bad blood in your body. All the blood that's making you sick all the time. Just make sure you time it just right though and put pressure on it after all the bad blood is gone so you don't pass out. I reccommend Cory being there if you do this :) Hope it works!


:) Get well soon hon

The Christiansen's said...

ok so I had that same stupid cold after my surgery and it sucked I'm sorry you have to deal with it! I would shut my doors in my bathroom and steam it up and sit in a hot tub then after rub vix on my chest and under my nose, but what really worked was cold MD I took it for a day or two and my cold was gone and stayed away! hope you start feeling better!

Sky said...

I've been sick too! I miss you so much Lace! We need to do something! Yeah I'm a blogger.. I don't do it much.. I try to though! ha ha! I'll get better! But add me on your page dork! We need to catch up in our lives! Love you!

Whittergirl said...

Lace, I've been sick too! For like 3 weeks now. It sucks so bad! Did you find a good way to get over it yet? Let me know! Love ya!