Friday, February 13, 2009

I LOVE YOU

So, In the Spirit of Valentines Day, I just wanted to do a post about my amazing wonderful husband.

Yup, this is him, isn't he sexy?!!I didn't have any great pics of just him, so this will just have to do. He thinks he's a badass cookin dinner I guess!! :-)

My hubby is the greatest... sorry girls I don't know if anyone can top him!! (I am obviously bias). Cory is such an amazing man. He is fun, outgoing, loving, supportive, HaRD WorKiNG, so freakin hilarious, loyal, amazingly good looking, the list goes on and on. I love him so much for the man that he is and the wonderful husband that he is to me. He is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him. He works so hard for us to have a great life, and it doesn't come easily with him having to be out of town to work, but we make it through. :-) Thanks baby for being so amazing!! I love you with all of my heart and look forward to eternity with you! Happy Valentines Day Honey!!

3 comments:

The Ahlins said...

Oh sweet! The eternity part gets to me..that is so neat and I am proud of you!

oh and p.s. I think my husband is better ;) sorry I had to say it!

The Beesley's said...

Awww!!! You guys are perfect for each other! He is pretty good guy.

Annalee and Buck said...

That's so cool, Cory is a pretty great guy. I don't love him like you do obviously but he's a great friend! I miss you guys, we haven't seen you forever.