Wednesday, February 4, 2009

State Drill

So, I totally forgot to post about State Drill this weekend.... I used to go to State Drill every year in high school because my friend Ashley was always dancing, it is so much fun to go and watch all of the drill teams from all over the state perform, especially North Sanpete- let me just say, they did AmaZiNg!!! There were a lot of awesome teams there this year, with even better routines!! Anyway, so this year, my same Ashley friend is coaching and so I went for support :-) Not to mention I love watching the routines!!! Ash is an awesome friend and I love her so so much, it's the least I could do!!She coreographed their routines as well, so it was awesome to see what a great job she did!! Don't know what I'd do without that girl :-)


Kristy, Me, and Kason eating his dippin dots :)
Ash and I were having so much fun with Kason!!! He was cheesin it but we could never get it on camera!!!

Cheney and my cousin Jamie ( they both coach)

Here we are with Kason again, he is so dang cute!!

Finally.... we caught the cheese on camera!!! It was so dang funny. I was suprised how good Kason did all day, but he actually had fun.. I think. His mom and I were yelling for North Sanpete when they performed. All of a sudden, he turns to Kristy (his mom) and says "Mom, don't ever do that again!!!" It was so hilarious. He is the FuNnIEst kid ever.

2 comments:

The Beesley's said...

Wish I could've gone! Motherhood changes everything- but for the better! :) Miss you, love you- glad you had fun!!

The Beesley's said...

Oh yeah, why didn't you post your pictures of that night?? :) ha ha